Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

About Kelvin

Deutsche Version dieses Blogs hier.
______________________________


As YouTube forces users once again to accept massive changes in the design and layout of our channels, basically all profile info I wrote on what Kelvinwontcry2 is about, will be gone as soon as I'll finally have to change to the new design for good.

So I made this short video, that contains some of my thoughts on Kel (short for Kelvin). There may be one or two more of this sort following, still.

If you know Kelvinwontcry2, the video will actually not hold much new information for you - but I hope, anyways, that the visual presentation and the music I chose go well with the written contents, and that you will possibly enjoy the video.

If you are new to the channel, though, and want to learn more still about who Kel was and why I made this channel in his memory, please also watch the very fist upload on this channel, BEYOND THE WINDOW, and other videos more I made. Oh, and please always check out the description box info, too.

Comments on videos and on the channel are always welcome, and I will reply to every single one as soon as possible. And if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I will answer to the best of my possibilities.

______________________________
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://5thbday.usaid.gov/pages/PhotoDetail.aspx?code=7211522696__52d287ca4a