Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New: "For now ..." goes Facebook!

Deutsche Fassung dieses Blogs hier.
______________________________

New Community Page for my blog on Facebook!


I decided to build up a new connection to make it easier for people to find my blog, and to keep up to speed about new blog entries I write.

So from now on, there is an Official Community Page for my "For now ..." blog on Facebook:


If you are on Facebook, and want to keep in touch with my blog entries, simply go to the page and click the "Like" button. And please also feel free to share the page with people you know that might be interested to check out my blog, too.

As of presumably tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon or early evening (time zone: GMT +1), you will find all the blogs I wrote in English and also German listed up in chronological order there, with a short summary on what the respective blog is about.

New blog entries will be announced, as usual, via my Twitter account, and in a short note on my regular FB page, too - but the FB Community Page will be my "blog information headquarters" there from now on.

I'd be happy if you (and you ... and you, too, of course!) would join the fun there, by Like-ing the page, and by also leaving a comment there, if something comes to mind.

Blog you soon :-)!

~Michael

______________________________

.

No comments: