Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 ... How to move on?

Deutsche Fassung dieses Blogs hier.
______________________________

I had planned to write a blog about the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Two things made me change my mind.

For one, I have written a blog last year on this subject:

When I revisited it a few days from today, I realized that I had put everything I wanted to say into this blog already.

If you haven't yet, please take a few minutes out of your day and read it.

I will translate last year's blog to German, still, and post it today, for my not English speaking readers.

The second thing that made me change my mind was when I thought of a poem by Mattie J. T. Stepanek.

Rememmmbering what had happened in 2001, and what we possibly can learn from it, and how we can find a way to move on ...

All of what is true about that in the end, can hardly be expressed any better than in Mattie's poem.

And so, this poem will be the essence of my blog for today.

______________________________

FOR OUR WORLD



______________________________

.

2 comments:

Anayet Ullah Arafat said...

The Holy Quran saying that Do not kill a soul which Allah has made sacred except through the due process of law ... (6:151)

Unknown said...

Personally, I believe that not even by law, we are entitled to take a human life.

http://truedantalion.blogspot.com/2010/08/on-death-penalty.html