Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One in a Million: RainKnight137 at Pottermore

Deutsche Version dieses Blogs hier.
______________________________

(Click image to enlarge)

Well, well, well ...

Welcome to Pottermore, Michael, I guess :-)!

Yes, indeed: On the third day of the challenge to be registered as an early tester of the upcoming online reading experience of Joanne K. Rowling's saga about Harry Potter, I made it through - becoming one in a million by that.

And when it came to choosing a user name for this site, I got lucky again: Among five names on display to pick one from, the third one was tailor-fit for me!

And so, may I henceforth be known in the world of Pottermore as

RainKnight137

"Uhmm, tailor-fit why exactly?" you may ask. Well, the answer to that is threefold:

I love rain ...

I love taking my big umbrella with me, and also use it, if necessary - as a walking stick, to shelter me from raindrops, but also to fend off ragamuffins and highwaymen, haha ...

I love knights - and this makes my umbrella become more of a lance, to stay in the picture :-) ...

So, you see: A really good name for me ... even if a knight's armour might start to rust a bit if he's always out in the rain - but well, that's simply nature's course, I guess.

______________________________

Are you on Pottermore already, too?
Then leave a comment, please,
and tell me your user name :-)!

______________________________


Other Pottermore related blog articles:


On Joanne K. Rowling:


______________________________









No comments: