Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Joanne K. Rowling announces "Pottermore"

Anm.: Deutsche Version dieses Blogs hier.
______________________________


______________________________

Well, this is not supposed to be a newsflash of any sorts ... I'd be quite a few days late to try  that, right?

But I thought that after the many extra visitors my blog got in the days since Miss Rowling announced the upcoming online reading experience "Pottermore", I wanted to add the complete news (as far as accessible at his point of time) here.

And I also want to say thank you for the really massive interest there - you rocked my stats, guys :-)!

As probably many of you out there did, I submitted my e-mail address to the project, and also follow it on Twitter, to be on the pulse of the times for more upcoming news on it. And so, in case anything comes up that is report worthy, I will write an update blog on "Pottermore".

Admitted: It won't be exactly exclusive and groundbreaking news then, either, because I will have just at my disposal what every other fan who registered has, too - but still: Why not communicate it, and help spread the word?

I guess you will, just as I, remain appropriately excited and looking forward to what will be in store for us, coming up in due time at "Pottermore", hopefully taking the saga and it's unbroken fascination into a new setting.

So:

Let's follow the owl ... See you there :-)!

______________________________


Other Pottermore related blog articles:


On Joanne K. Rowling:


______________________________


... and loads of more
stuff from the
Harry Potter
Universe
here!


No comments: