Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Name is Lisa


My Name is Lisa

Short Movie
USA 2007

Directd by

Written by
Ben and Josh Shelton

______________________________

Starring

(Lisa)

(Mom)

(Pizza Delivery Guy)

______________________________


"My Name is Lisa" is one of the very first videos I favourited on YouTube, at the end of 2007. I discovered it pretty much directly after it was posted there, and the short movie has remained special and intense for me ever since.

______________________________


Please visit

Please visit
Shelton Films on YouTube

Please visit

______________________________

.

No comments: