Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Friend (written and performed by Alan Hall)




My Friend

written and performed by
Alan Hall

______________________________

I'm at love's end
I won't be back to you
Goodbye my friend
I've all but seen it through

I have these tears
To hold of you
Can't make amends
It's time, my friend

And as I leave
I hear your crying call
I close my mind
Along the corridor

There's no once more
My heart is torn
The door will close
No more my friend

While I await
To hear that you are gone
Memories play
Our carousel song

This day has come
Around too soon
Can't take it in
As grief begins

Goodbye my friend

So now it's true
Your tenderness is distant too
No arms to hold
Laughs ‘n’ tears to share

There's just a quiet echo calling
Of what once was
Once was
My friend

______________________________


Find Alan's music
on iTunes
(simply enter "Alan Hall")

______________________________

.

No comments: