Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Libera, TIME



Libera
TIME
Solo: Joshua Madine
Second Solo: Benedict Philipp



I am the hours and moments of your yesterday
I am your time gone by
O'er days and ages fleeting, long since passed away
As endless years roll by.

I'll rise in the spark of life the dawn of all time.
I'll call to the world still yet to be.
The music is everywhere,
In life, in the sea and air
To join in the perfect song of all eternity.

I am the hours, the days and moments yet to come
Until the end of time
All the centuries and seasons that are still to run
As endless years roll by.

I'll rise in the spark of life the dawn of all time
I'll call to the world still yet to be
The music is everywhere
In life, in the sea and air
To join in the perfect song of all eternity

The noon of creation rings
And all in the heavens sing
The glorious song through all eternity.
I am the dawn of all time

______________________________


Libera
PEACE
(Deluxe Edition, 2011 - CD)



______________________________


Please also visit

Libera's official YouTube channel

Libera's official Website

Truedantalion's YouTube Playlist "Libera"

______________________________

.

No comments: