Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

DREAMTIME


"Tempus fugit - Time flies" ... yes, indeed, but I can only walk!

These last weeks have been very busy for me, in so many ways. Apart from many things going on in the daytime / job etc. area that consumed time, I have made so many new contacts, got new YT friends and got new subscribers for Kelvinwontcry2, and I received so many wonderful comments and messages and answered to them ...

I thank you all so much for this.

Still, I did not manage to catch up on all my subscriptions, and so, I only today discovered this amazing video, that my friend Stephen aka philishave63 made as a present for Kelvinwontcry2.

It is a beautiful gift for Kel, but also for you and me, and so I invite you to watch it, and hope you enjoy. And please, leave a comment, if something comes to mind, to say hello to Stephen.


______________________________


In the Dreamtime is a marvellous place to stay.
Kel may be gone, but he is never far away.
To feel his presence in my weary heart and soul
Gives me strength and joy, and makes me whole.

--Michael

.

No comments: