Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Amazing Instruments ...

Over the years, I have have developed a fancy for instruments that are a bit off the common grounds of what you see in music videos and on stages at a pop concert. So let me just note down a few things I found that might be worth "a look and a listen".

Praise be to YouTube, because I have the possibility to compile playlists on topics that interest me - "Amazing Instruments" being a series that I started some time ago. Apart from that, I'll also note down the official websites of the manufacturers.

If anyone wants to take a trip to wondrous realms of music, then please be my guest ...

P.S.: Sorry for the kind of frame breaking size of the pre-set YouTube video player - I decided to leave it that way, because, at least at times, size DOES matter :-)!

Hope you enjoy.


______________________________


The Chapman Stick



(Official Stick Website)

______________________________


Teuffel Guitars



(Official Teuffel Guitars Website)

______________________________


The Haken Continuum Fingerboard



(Official Haken Website)

______________________________


The Korg WAVEDRUM



(Official Korg WAVEDRUM Website)

______________________________



Hope you enjoy :-)

.

No comments: