Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Live In The Moment

I know:

Certainly,
thoughout history,
not the first time,
that these (very right) things
have been thought,
and spoken out.

I know.

______________________________

But:

They need repeating,
on a regular basis,
as so many of us tend to forget them so rapidly.

______________________________

Plus:

I think it's a beautiful video.

______________________________

And:

It's been made by a remarkable young YouTuber,
who is funny,
and, all the same,
has something to say.

Not that this would be a contradiction in itself.

Therefore:

A visit to dillonedwardsTV is worth the while!

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dillon's videos like these always wonderful and really make you think. he is a great person

Unknown said...

Dillon made an annoncement in the info box of his video here, as well as with the video "Live your Life" :

"WARNING: THIS IS JUST A FILL-IN VIDEO This Is Not My Type Of Video Normally. I Do More Comedy"

I reploed to him:

"Hmm ... I don't think you have to give out this warning.

A good comedian is funny, because he portrays things from life in a way that are, in whatever way, entertaining. To be able to do so, the comedian has to have a good eye for details, a sharp vision for connections, plus an alert and smart brain, to then come up with humorous bits and pieces, brewed from his observations and the thoughts he has on these.

On top of that, he has to have a good and caring heart - because otherwise, he will not make comedy, but he will glitch into becoming a cynic, as things only tend to annoy and frustrate him, and he passes this negativism on, unfiltered and soaked with acid.

What I want to say:

Having good thoughts on life, insights, and seeing connections is no contradiction to doing good comedy. On the contrary. It is the base of doing good comedy."

And I think Dillon has a VERY GOOD base :-)!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know:

"I reploed to him" should read
"I replied to him"

So close ... :-)!