Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

k6tpl, ONE DEAD GAY BOY



Taken from

______________________________

Note
This video is not related
to Kel

______________________________

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know Michael, I've never been a good writer, and I always struggle with the right thing to say when making a comment. I still cannot come up with anywords to describe what I feel when watching this video, sadness, yet hope comes to mind when I think of how many ppl this video will reach, and how many people will look at things in a new light. I will be subscribing to Jer's videos as well. Thank you so much for the all videos you post, share, and send to me. Sincerly ~Rhonda